Thursday, June 3, 2010

Things College Teaches You


HOW TO PROCRASTINATE

I am flying out tomorrow morning at 8am bound for San Diego for my 26th birthday and 2nd marathon. the current time: 12:05am. the amount of items packed: zero. my stress level because of this: minimal.

Why?

Because College taught me its OK to procrastinate! College taught me its OK to print off that homework assignment you didn't do 10 minutes before class. There will be ten people you know in the computer lab coping each others answers, hell its only a completion grade anyway. (GET YOUR GRADES UP!) College taught me not to worry now, the library is open 24 hours a day for finals. College taught me to only look in my backpack on Sunday nights after Family Guy, Deadliest Catch, and Flavor Flave were over.

Procrastination isn't a bad habit, its a highly developed skill. It helps you react quickly under pressure and teaches you to be confident in your decision making. I'm proud of the level of productivity my procrastination produces. It just doesn't last very long

A big thanks to David Hene for making a $50 dollar donation to my LLS fundraiser! I am very excited about my Marathon on Sunday which marks the end of one Team in Training season and the beginning of another! My Summer marathon team raised well over $40,000 for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society! Now won't you take a few minutes to join my in my mission to finish a triathlon and and make a difference in peoples lives effected by blood cancers?
Fundraising Site:
Russell
PS thanks for the birthday wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment